uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

Vauxhall monaro VXR!!!

« AUDI S3's | gooood »

Old March 7th 07, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Vamp

Default Vauxhall monaro VXR!!!

want! our dealership sold one today (first to my knowledge) came in via
network Q and my dept got it sorted for cleaning. sadly i wasn't about to
take it to the valeters hehe.

it's a 56 plate VXR (6 litre jobby) it's black so looks the dogs ****ing
dangles and sounds the absolute badgers nadgers!
i REALLY want one! it's massive! has loads of pressence about it!

anyone know what a pontiac GTO or holden monaro (same **** different
wrapping) would save?
possible the only car that would keep me away from jap stuff and give the BM
up for straight away!
i'd probably have one of these over an evo 9 just for the looks and noise.

i was getting a semi over it for about 45mins before the valeters got ****ed
off with me hanging about while the tried to clean it then my boss called
over and told me to stop getting a woody over the monaro and go do some
actual work hehe.
ok so a bit of a telling off but totally worth it

Old March 7th 07, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Sandy Nuts

"Vamp" wrote in message
[...]

Congrats! You got aroused by a Vauxhall. That, and this is your fourth
consecutive thread you've started in this group.

Old March 7th 07, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Vamp

"Sandy Nuts" wrote in message
. ..

"Vamp" wrote in message
[...]

not my fault **** all happens here. and yes i know a vauxhall *shudders* i
just blank that bit out as it ruins it a bit for me.

Old March 7th 07, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Sandy Nuts

"Vamp" wrote in message

i just blank that bit out as it ruins it a bit for me.

OK, so, say you buy one. You've successfully blocked out the "Vauxhall" bit.
Then some bint comes along and asks....

"What does VXR stand for?"

Oh dear.....

Old March 7th 07, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Vamp

"Sandy Nuts" wrote in message
.. .

"Vamp" wrote in message

i just blank that bit out as it ruins it a bit for me.

OK, so, say you buy one. You've successfully blocked out the "Vauxhall"
bit. Then some bint comes along and asks....

"What does VXR stand for?"

Oh dear.....

ah thats why you buy a holden or pontiac GTO version or you debadge the
vauxhall and tell them it's a monaro and it don't matter who makes it

Old March 7th 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Vamp

"Lordy.UK" wrote in message
. ..
i was getting a semi over it for about 45mins

Well that's just a great image, thanks. Didn't want any sleep tonight
anyway

lmao whoops tmi perhaps for the group?

Old March 7th 07, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
ThePunisher

Vamp wrote:
[...]

What 'do' you do at this dealership? brush the yard?

--
ThePunisher
Latitude: 54.67N

Old March 7th 07, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Tony Bond

"Sandy Nuts" wrote in message
. ..

Congrats! You got aroused by a Vauxhall.

That's nowt new for Vamp, but at least this one didn't have neons

Old March 8th 07, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Douglas Payne

Sandy Nuts wrote:
Congrats! You got aroused by a Vauxhall. That, and this is your fourth
consecutive thread you've started in this group.

"Welcome to the Vauxhall support group, Bestiality and Incest are next
door."

My name is Douglas and I got aroused by driving a VX220 Turbo last week.

--
Douglas
Old March 8th 07, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Iridium

"Vamp" wrote in message
[...]

Last sunday I attended a rolling road day and there was one there. Sounded
pretty darn sweet on the rollers, and made 407bhp - It had some mods.

http://www.danbayes.com//rolling_road2.jpg

http://www.danbayes.com//rolling_road1.jpg

--
Dan