uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

Dukes of Hazzard

Old July 4th 05, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Homer

Default Dukes of Hazzard

For a second I thought it was going to be a Renault 19
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/dukesofholland.html

Old July 5th 05, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Chet

"Homer" wrote in message
For a second I thought it was going to be a Renault 19
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/dukesofholland.html

Seen it, inspired

http://www.retro-renault.com/chet/19...62004(007).3gp

Old July 5th 05, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Abo

Homer wrote:
For a second I thought it was going to be a Renault 19
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/dukesofholland.html

Heh, I submitted that Can't remember where I got it...

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9

Old July 5th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Pete M

In ,
Abo decided to enlighten our sheltered
souls with a rant as follows
Homer wrote:
For a second I thought it was going to be a Renault 19
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/dukesofholland.html

Heh, I submitted that Can't remember where I got it...

Those crazy Dutch, eh?

--
Pete M

Range Rover Vogue SE, Ford Capri (ressurection stalling)
Porsche 911 3.2 (For Sale)

COSOC #5
Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain