uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

End of America/Fall of Rome

Old May 25th 05, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
·telusnet

Default End of America/Fall of Rome

On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:06:31 -0500, Fred
wrote:

wrote:

BTW: with ups codes, debit purchases, credit card purchases, and
purchasing points programs, big business already knows your spending
habits, where you spend money and what you spend you money on.

Only to the extent that *you* (not me; you) authorize They to have it.

Use cash. It's accepted everywhere, we can buy anything we want with it,
and the most They knows about it is how much we withdrew from our accounts.

Sadly for ammounts over $10,000.00 they want you to show I.D. and
explain where you got the cash from.
Just try getting $20,000.00 in cash from your local bank, let alone
$100,000.00 or a million. It is not very easy to do.
ANd if you ask for it in small bills they really question you.
If every body just demanded their money from their accounts in cash
from the bank at the end of the month the banks would be in serious
finanial trouble. They don't have that kind of cash on hand.

take the ö out of to email me