uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

Ginseng (was Blocking Cortisol???)

Old May 25th 05, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
·Charles

Default Ginseng (was Blocking Cortisol???)

On Mon, 16 May 2005 08:12:56 GMT, "David Cohen"

wrote:

"Charles"

wrote
"David Cohen"

wrote:
"Charles"

wrote
"David Cohen"

wrote:
"Charles"

wrote
JMW

wrote:
DZ

wrote:

As the night grew upon us, some became overpowered by the mighty
plant
but we knew everything is fine as the surroundings are always
well-protected -

http://home.nc.rr.com/netsink/Surr.jpg

The flag is interesting. Apparently Soviet Navy, but the emblem is
unfamiliar. I managed to find it on the Russian Navy web site, but
naturally, I can't read the caption.

Nothing sinister, it's merely the Hydrographic and Oceanography branch
of the Russian Navy.

Nothing sinister, eh, Comrade? SPY SHIPS!!!

That was the Russian 'fishing fleet'!! ;o)

Oh. Well, what secret, world domination, commie pinko subversive missions
did the "Hydrographic and Oceanography branch of the Russian Navy" take
part
in? Brain transplants between sea urchins and Nova Scotians?

Nothing so dangerous; what could be more of a threat to world peace
than making Nova Scotians as intelligent as sea urchins? ;o

Giving gmail accounts to little children?

You've noticed too; I think it's hilarious; gmail via Google, what a
combination. That's a merging that makes AOL look high tech!!

Ugh! it's Monday!! ;o(

I know. It sucks. Only two more day left of my normal four day weekend, and
then back to work ;o(

That's cruel David!! ;o(