uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

Z3 M

Old March 20th 05, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Abo

Default Z3 M

My mate recently got a Z3 M Roadster, and took me out for a country lane
blast yesterday. Was pretty quick...

--
Have a look at my eBay items:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FBA-Computers

Old March 20th 05, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Vamp

" Abo " wrote in message
My mate recently got a Z3 M Roadster, and took me out for a country lane
blast yesterday. Was pretty quick...

errr............ great, don't like them though, Z4 OR! Z8 would have been a
nicer blast! :-P

Old March 20th 05, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Abo

"Vamp" wrote in message

" Abo " wrote in message
My mate recently got a Z3 M Roadster, and took me out for a country lane
blast yesterday. Was pretty quick...

errr............ great, don't like them though, Z4 OR! Z8 would have been
a nicer blast! :-P

Wouldn't have been my choice, and I'm not keen on the shape (or Beemers
generally, I'd only have an M something) but it was different when the
smiles were appearing due to it being driven at full chat.

Old March 21st 05, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Theo

Abo wrote:
"Vamp" wrote in message

" Abo " wrote in message
My mate recently got a Z3 M Roadster, and took me out for a country
lane blast yesterday. Was pretty quick...

errr............ great, don't like them though, Z4 OR! Z8 would have
been a nicer blast! :-P

the M coupe is very nice though