uk.rec.cars.modifications (Car Modifications) (uk.rec.cars.modifications)

"So Much for the Ultimate Driving Machine"

Old September 5th 03, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
dojj

Default "So Much for the Ultimate Driving Machine"

yup
it just says people prefer the rover over the bmw
and I thought they were ripping off that cat food advert who's name I can't
remember now
pampers?

"Lordy" wrote in message
lworld.com...
Seen the new Rover advert yet ?
*very* naughty of them doing something like that, funny as **** tho

--
Lordy

Old September 6th 03, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
dojj

"DervMan" wrote in message
"AstraVanMan" wrote in message
yup
it just says people prefer the rover over the bmw
and I thought they were ripping off that cat food advert who's name I

can't
remember now
pampers?

Pampers? They're nappies!! You're thinking of Whiskas!

Maybe cats eat Pampers, too?

pampers/whiskas, they sound the same don't they

--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Old September 6th 03, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Phil Howard

pampers/whiskas, they sound the same don't they

--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

I'm not sending you shopping for Cat Food; don't suppose anyone with a baby
would either...

Old September 6th 03, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
AstraVanMan

I'm not sending you shopping for Cat Food; don't suppose anyone with a
baby
would either...

LOL!!

Peter

Old September 6th 03, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
DervMan

"AstraVanMan" wrote in message
I'm not sending you shopping for Cat Food; don't suppose anyone with a

baby
would either...

LOL!!

Cat food doesn't taste too bad, and providing I got a litter tray for the
baby, job's a good 'un!

--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Old September 9th 03, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Abo

DervMan raved thus:

:: Cat food doesn't taste too bad,

Does it taste of mouse?

Abo

--

How come you don't see mouse flavoured cat food?

Old September 9th 03, 05:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
DervMan

"Abo" wrote in message
DervMan raved thus:

:: Cat food doesn't taste too bad,

Does it taste of mouse?

It might . . . but I've never eaten mouse (and known about it, heh, clearly
one never knows what's in the kebab / Chinese that you have at three in the
morning).

--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Old September 9th 03, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications
Dave Plowman

In article ,
DervMan wrote:
It might . . . but I've never eaten mouse (and known about it, heh,
clearly one never knows what's in the kebab / Chinese that you have at
three in the morning)

Rats are easier to come by.

--
*Windows will never cease *