uk.rec.cars.misc (General Car Discussions) (uk.rec.cars.misc)

What is a Focus mk1.5 ?

Old October 17th 09, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Vince

Default What is a Focus mk1.5 ?

What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?
Old October 17th 09, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Pete M[_4_]

Vince wrote:
What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?

Facelift Mk1, I should imagine. The one with the indicators in the main
headlamp unit instead of the bumper.

--
Pete M - OMF#9

'62 Rover P4 100
'61 Rover P5 3 litre
'78 Escort 1300 Sport
'99 Audi A6 V6 Quattro Avant

"It's an Alfa, it will go wrong, it will **** you off, why should your
Alfa experience be different from everyone else's.
Now get back out there and swear at it before something else breaks."
Old October 19th 09, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Mike GW8IJT

"Pete M" wrote in message
Vince wrote:
What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?

Facelift Mk1, I should imagine. The one with the indicators in the main
headlamp unit instead of the bumper.

--
Pete M - OMF#9

'62 Rover P4 100
'61 Rover P5 3 litre
'78 Escort 1300 Sport
'99 Audi A6 V6 Quattro Avant

"It's an Alfa, it will go wrong, it will **** you off, why should your
Alfa experience be different from everyone else's.
Now get back out there and swear at it before something else breaks."

& with four rather than two headlamps & two cupholders in the front console.

Old November 19th 09, 02:42 PM
Hayesholt Hayesholt is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?

These Focus 5 dr car door sills are made from stainless steel and are of very high quality. They each have a self adhesive back to ensure that no drilling is needed to fit them. There are four car door sills included in every pack to ensure your Ford Focus looks great from the front as well as the back.
Old January 15th 10, 01:55 PM
Neuman Neuman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete M[_4_] View Post
Vince wrote:
What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?

Facelift Mk1, I should imagine. The one with the indicators in the main
headlamp unit instead of the bumper.

--
Pete M - OMF#9

'62 Rover P4 100
'61 Rover P5 3 litre
'78 Escort 1300 Sport
'99 Audi A6 V6 Quattro Avant

"It's an Alfa, it will go wrong, it will **** you off, why should your
Alfa experience be different from everyone else's.
Now get back out there and swear at it before something else breaks."

This is due to the front Coilover units being susceptible to sudden and catastrophic failure which is extremely dangerous. All customers who have purchased one of these kits since the 14th August 2009 are requested to stop using their vehicle immediately and to have the front Coilover units removed so we can arrange free collection.
Old January 21st 10, 08:57 AM
Prentiss Prentiss is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
What is a Focus mk1.5? What does the 1.5 mean?
The Armster is a fully adjustable high quality center armrest that gives practical styling to your cars interior. Its unique features allows height adjustment by a further 50mm, with a black padded leatherette sliding top which extends forwards by 50mm for addition comfort on those long journeys.
Old January 23rd 10, 03:17 AM
xodicflor xodicflor is offline
Junior Member

Well Sorry to hear others are having problems; I installed this yesterday, and even a couple of updates later, it's working perfectly and nosafe mode issues. 3G(s) on 3.0.My only "criticism" is I wish the scroll would not "bounce back" as it is difficult to get to items at the bottom if they extend below the length of the screen.Otherwise, great utility!
Old February 1st 10, 03:16 AM
beautihart beautihart is offline
Junior Member

well i don't hyave much more knowledge about it but i would like to say that while every care is taken during manufacture and strict quality control measures are always in place, events such as this can sometimes occur much to our regret.please be assured that our customer's safety and satisfaction is always our priority....