uk.rec.cars.misc (General Car Discussions) (uk.rec.cars.misc)

Re-attaching Darwin Fish

Old November 18th 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Mugwump

Default Re-attaching Darwin Fish

Mary Pegg writes:

AndrewR wrote:

Please don't try to engage me in debate about it. It's not my

theory,
it's not something I believe in and I'm well aware of the flaws in

it.

I'm arguing in favour of evolution, in case you all hadn't noticed.

We're arguing for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism. Except me, I'm in

favour
of Not Very Intelligent Design [tm].

Yeah, but that's only becasue you have to account for drummers.

--
seems like a long time