A UK cars and automobiles  forum. Auto Banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Auto Banter forum » UK Auto Newsgroups » uk.rec.cars.misc (General Car Discussions)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

uk.rec.cars.misc (General Car Discussions) (uk.rec.cars.misc)

Car parts on the web



 
 
Trackback Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old July 11th 04, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Heringbone
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Car parts on the web

Anyone know URLs for companies selling cheap parts on the web?


Ads
  #2 (permalink)  
Old July 11th 04, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Mungo \three sheds\ Toadfoot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 20
Default Car parts on the web

Heringbone wrote:
Anyone know URLs for companies selling cheap parts on the web?


Light bulbs? Bonnets? Mini? Lamborghini?

Si



  #3 (permalink)  
Old July 11th 04, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Heringbone
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Car parts on the web


"Mungo "three sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
...
Heringbone wrote:
Anyone know URLs for companies selling cheap parts on the web?


Light bulbs? Bonnets? Mini? Lamborghini?


Just genral motor factor parts for common makes.


  #4 (permalink)  
Old July 11th 04, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Mungo \three sheds\ Toadfoot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 20
Default Car parts on the web

Heringbone wrote:
"Mungo "three sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
...
Heringbone wrote:
Anyone know URLs for companies selling cheap parts on the web?


Light bulbs? Bonnets? Mini? Lamborghini?


Just genral motor factor parts for common makes.


http://www.247spares.co.uk

Si


  #5 (permalink)  
Old July 12th 04, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Carl Farrington
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 484
Default Car parts on the web

Mungo "three sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
Heringbone wrote:
"Mungo "three sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
...
Heringbone wrote:
Anyone know URLs for companies selling cheap parts on the web?

Light bulbs? Bonnets? Mini? Lamborghini?


Just genral motor factor parts for common makes.


http://www.247spares.co.uk


haven't been there yet. Another one frequently suggested is
http://buypartsby.co.uk and for brakes try http://www.brakeparts.co.uk/ -
this is Brakes International who are usually quite cheap.


  #6 (permalink)  
Old July 12th 04, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
Mungo \three sheds\ Toadfoot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 20
Default Car parts on the web

Carl Farrington wrote:

haven't been there yet. Another one frequently suggested is
http://buypartsby.co.uk and for brakes try
http://www.brakeparts.co.uk/ - this is Brakes International who are
usually quite cheap.


That's handy - I've been thinking about getting a new master cylinder (tiny
bit of sinking on gentle braking). Ta )

Si


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC3
Copyright 2004-2019 Auto Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.