uk.rec.cars.misc (General Car Discussions) (uk.rec.cars.misc)

Avensis, Accords and Mazada 6

Old June 13th 04, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc
John Smith

Default Avensis, Accords and Mazada 6

Hi,

Every now and then my local Ford dealer has a bunch of Mondeos on sale for
about 10K which have between 1,500 and 3,000 miles on the clock. These are
sold as second-hand but, to all intents and purposes, are brand new. My
local Renault dealership used to do the same thing with the 405, never
checked on the 406, when it was the current model. I think this was to do
with them wanting to push through sales.

Anyhow, do any of the other dealers ever do this. I can't recall seeing BMW
or Audi doing this - my local Audi dealer is well known for not haggling
period -but do the likes of Toyota, Mazada and Honda ever do this. I have
noticed, on the UK Honda site, every now and then they have good deals on
Honda Civics.

Thanks,

J.